If you are not currently a parishioner and would like to be one, please fill out this form: Parish-RegistrationForm
If you are currently a parishioner and would like to update your information, you may also click on the above link.
Thank you for helping us keep our records current.
Here is more information about the parish:
|St. Edward the Confessor Catholic Church 33926 Calle La Primavera Dana Point, CA 92629 Phone: (949) 496-1307||San Felipe de Jesus 26010 Domingo Ave. Capistrano Beach, CA 92624 Phone: (949) 493-8918|
Elderly and Handicapped Access
We do everything we can to accommodate those who are elderly or handicapped so they can take part in every mass or activity. We offer the following:
- LARGE-PRINT VERSIONS OF THE SUNDAY MISSALET These larger-print versions are for the sight impaired and are located in the back of the Church
- HEARING AIDS Hearing aids for the hearing impaired are located in the Sacristy. Please see an usher at mass to assist you
- HANDICAPPED PARKING Specially marked spaces are provided directly in front of the Church with additional temporary handicapped parking during Sunday masses
- AED (DEFIBRILLATOR) DEVICES AED (defibrillator) devices are available in the Church, Knight Hall, and 2 in the Faith Formation/School building in case of a heart attack emergency
- HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBLE RESTROOMS Handicapped accessible restrooms for men and women are located just outside the church for your convenience. There is an additional handicapped accessible restroom inside the church. It is located in the crying room in the rear of the church (look for the large glass window in the back). Also, outside of Knight Hall on the West side, there are handicapped accessible restrooms for men and women