The purpose of St. Edward the Confessor Parish Preschool is to help children grow
uniquely in his or her spirit, abilities, and interests through a well-planned Catholic
Reggio Inspired Developmenal Curriculum
A developmentally appropriate curriculum for young children is planned for the age span of the children within the age group and implemented with attention to the different interests and needs of the children. The Reggio philosophy creates conditions for learning that enhance and facilitate the child’s construction and development of thinking and problem solving by allowing children to work on emerging interests.
Why St Edward Preschool?
- A developmental curriculum
- Two-day, three-day and five-day program options
- Flexible schedules, including morning and afternoon programs, full and half day programs
- Optional morning story time program and afternoon lunch bunch program
- Safe, secure building with a self-contained playground
- A dedicated and educated staff. The preschool principal has been at the preschool for 20+ years and holds a master’s degree in education
- Monthly newsletter that provides a parenting article, information on monthly events and insight into the daily life of school
- Drama, music and physical movement programs
- Weekly communication between parent and teacher
- Annual vision, hearing & speech assessments
- Opportunities for parent and family involvement
- Parent–teacher conferences and year-end evaluations
- Annual open house and art show
Preschool Registration is now available. Apply Online for the 2013-2014 school year.
Read this year's Preschool Calendar for important dates and events.
Check out our Newsletter for current information from the school.
View our important Fundraising Opportunities, the Family Photo Fundraiser and the Golf Tournament and Dinner Dance.